love of dots

6:32 AM

firstly, sorry for the late updates, but i just got back from a 'ret - ret' in my school, i don't know what's the name in English. i had a blast, and the 'ret-ret' made me learned a lot of things, and how i should become a better person.
by the way, if you notice, i did cut my hair, about 15 cm. i like my new shorter hair, i feel more fresh, and have no regret at all!
top - gaudi, skirt - zara, shoes - hongkong, bag - vintage, accessories - ruby, glasses - forever 21




And, i have received a lovely award from Just Dress Me Up , Thank you so much Mita! :) , and i need to post 7 things about my self, well, here it goes :)

1. I am a teenager trying to be somebody one day, i'm a hardworking girl, but sometimes that laziness hits me, and it's an obstacle for me.
2. I love having my own me time, even though i like to hang outs with my friends or family, having a me time is such a great thing to do. such as playing my guitar, drawing, or even combining my clothes.
3. I love a game of solitaire, call me boring, but that's the first game that i learned by my self :)
4. I'm not a sporty girl, because basically i suck at sports, but i love swimming.
5. I am a food lover, and i'm the type of girl that can get fat easily, so it's kind a hard, since i like to eat, and try different kind of food.
6. I have three lovely dogs, Chelsea, Ruffle, and Snowie, but sadly Chelsea had passed away.
7. I adore Oprah Winfrey as my hero, i have a dream of becoming someone that can bring positive impact to many other people, and i'm hoping to create my own book one day!

i will pass this award, to 7 lovely bloggers : Vionna Tania , MIss Dorothy , Vera Araminta , This is real, This is me , Swallow Krissy , Simple Lovable , and YUI :)

Hope you all have a great day! :)

You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. Lovely blog!


    want to follow each other?x

    charmelneverdies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looks so cute on all the pics above!
    Anw, thanks for stopping by to my blog.
    Have a nice day!

    xx stilettonizer xx
    http://stilettonizer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thank you for the blog award!!
    i love the two tones in your outfit, love how matching it is, so pretty!
    Krissy xoxo

    www.swallowmyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're welcome dear :)
    i do love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats sweety! anyway you look sooo cute! love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your outfit >.<

    allysachais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit! In love with your vintage bag and shoes! You look beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for your blog award dear :)
    I love your skirt.. that's so cute.. you look so nice on that outfit

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovee your shoes a lot! nice mix&matching :D love the brown and black tone:)

    Journal J

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so adorable! I love your polka dot shirt paired with neutral shorts like that. Great styling!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your blooog so much! you're cute :*

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi dear , sorry im late to reply :( im so busy this month .
    and thanks for the blog award dear :D im very happy of that :*

    i love your skirt btw :D its look so nice on you !! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh you look so adorable love the combo of polkadot and brown
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your polkadot top and your shoes really gorgeous.. nice post, nice blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely outfit!! That dot t-shirt is fantastic!! :D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. the dotted top is adorable. I like solitaire too, I used to play a lot, and spider solitaire on my computer haha

    ReplyDelete
  17. This outfit looks really cute on you :D i like the skirt lots!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great outfit and great photos and definitely gorgeous model :D
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous outfit! love the bag and skirt :)
    watermelonthunder

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi! I like this post so much, you look really great!
    If you want come and visit my blog, and if you like, follow me!I'll be waiting for you!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. blogwalking :)
    i love your heels!

    ReplyDelete
  22. a bunch of thanks for all of your lovely comments! THANK YOU! :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. definitely agree with you! i just cut my hair too.. and i'm loving your polkadot top..

    http://guccimeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cool shoes...

    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

SLIDE1

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe