love of dots6:32 AM
firstly, sorry for the late updates, but i just got back from a 'ret - ret' in my school, i don't know what's the name in English. i had a blast, and the 'ret-ret' made me learned a lot of things, and how i should become a better person.
by the way, if you notice, i did cut my hair, about 15 cm. i like my new shorter hair, i feel more fresh, and have no regret at all!
|top - gaudi, skirt - zara, shoes - hongkong, bag - vintage, accessories - ruby, glasses - forever 21|
And, i have received a lovely award from Just Dress Me Up , Thank you so much Mita! :) , and i need to post 7 things about my self, well, here it goes :)
1. I am a teenager trying to be somebody one day, i'm a hardworking girl, but sometimes that laziness hits me, and it's an obstacle for me.
2. I love having my own me time, even though i like to hang outs with my friends or family, having a me time is such a great thing to do. such as playing my guitar, drawing, or even combining my clothes.
3. I love a game of solitaire, call me boring, but that's the first game that i learned by my self :)
4. I'm not a sporty girl, because basically i suck at sports, but i love swimming.
5. I am a food lover, and i'm the type of girl that can get fat easily, so it's kind a hard, since i like to eat, and try different kind of food.
6. I have three lovely dogs, Chelsea, Ruffle, and Snowie, but sadly Chelsea had passed away.
7. I adore Oprah Winfrey as my hero, i have a dream of becoming someone that can bring positive impact to many other people, and i'm hoping to create my own book one day!
i will pass this award, to 7 lovely bloggers : Vionna Tania , MIss Dorothy , Vera Araminta , This is real, This is me , Swallow Krissy , Simple Lovable , and YUI :)
Hope you all have a great day! :)