66 years

8:00 AM

first of all, i'm happy to say that, Happy Independence Day Indonesia, my lovely country. we've been through a lot of things, but we stay strong, and couldn't be more prouder like right now. and sorry for not updating! my busy schedule drive me nuts, like almost everyday i have many tasks *sigh*

but i managed to took a photo of me wearing something red and white.

top - stardivarius, pants - zara, shoes - hongkong, accessories - forever 21 and bershka
and, a lot of wonderful things happened in my life this past few days. i took a lot of Polaroids actually, and above is few of them. actually i want to share something here, what just happened to me is a bundle of joy, because i finally got the chance to make my dream come true. i always have this "taylor swift" kind a passion, where i sing, play guitar and that kind a stuff, and thankfully God give me a way, and me and my friends can do it, the song was amazing created by my talented friend. :)

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. great post! <3
    love the loose top, pretty!:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Independence Day!! Love your outfit ;)

    Cheers,
    Nces ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy independence day indonesia !! :)
    MERDEKA !! ♥ hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Independence day to your wonderful country. I'd like to visit Indonesia soon!!! :)

    http://daphneglowsinthedark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful post.

    xoxo,
    rutharthasya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look lovely in the outfit dear!
    simple but gorgeous!
    surprised to see my college photo in your singapore trip post hihi

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your shoes.


    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com/2011/08/en-fur-or.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am absolutely digging your platforms, love. and happy independence day to Indonesia! can't wait to viisit jakarta someday:)

    come visit/follow me if you like?

    xx
    eden
    chic in the tropics

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your shoes! Thanks so much for following me, it means a lot!

    xx
    en la moda

    kristellouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your outfit, pretty cool!
    keep awesome with our nation colour!
    nice to know you dear
    http://simpleloveable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

SLIDE1

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe