trying something new, cooking

7:37 AM

this week, i spent it pretty much on watching masterchef australia, and it inspired me a lot! to look at the way each contestant cooked, made me want to tried it too! and i did, yesterday i was bored to death, and i was thinking, why not try to cook something? as the result i make a fruit tart, and it actually tastes  not that bad :)
today, i spend pretty much my time with my brother and at night i took a photo in my room, and edit it again with a background. i kind like edit my photo with unique background :)
top - zara, skirt - mom's vintage stuff, belt - gaudi, accessories - f21 and rubi, necklace - yuan
my special fruit tart <3 there's a little choco ball fruit tarts too

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. i love this look dear :)
    esp i love the flower skirt <3
    and you look so pretty <3
    nice blog dear :D


    riestyaap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    You look so stunning with that outfit. I adore your skirt, very lovely.
    Anyway, thanks for stopping by my blog and your really kind words. I'm following you back honey!

    http://www.keziiaiueo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! It's very sweet and chic! :)

    http://daphneglowsinthedark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much riestya, you too have an awesome blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks kezia! that's so nice of youuu (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice belt! great look :D and i want your fruit tart

    anyway, thanks for your comment and i already following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like fruit tarts! :9 yummy

    followed you back
    have a nice day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love ur outfit!!!!!!! and super nice blog!

    xoxo jenna
    http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your outfit dear , and nice background . are you edited that by yorself ?


    http://nemesisiodenia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this outfit!
    I think we kind of share the same style ;p
    anyway I'm your latest follower,
    xo

    my-fashion-fairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. the fruit tart looks so yummy! you made it yourself? cool! :)
    love your skirt, dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG I REALLY LOVE YOUR SKIRT.... >.<
    impressing :)
    follow back my blog please
    allysachais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. so how about the taste??is it work??

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice outfit and i really really love your top.

    ReplyDelete

SLIDE1

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe