back on track

3:01 AM

it's been a long time since my last post, maybe about a few months i've been resting for a while, and i've been focusing a lot on my studies, and now I'm satisfied with my grade 11 results. anyway, Summer is here and I'm extremely excited for a lot of projects this summer! and i will post my blog, sincerely almost as soon as i can, but there's a change actually, i want to update more on my life and my passion for fashion! :)
my latest purchase : top by Stradivarius  , skirt - gaudi, shoes - rosebud, belt - ribbon, accessories - rubi, ring - bershka

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. haiya, susah banget ca buka2 blog skrg, google suka error, --" btw, nice picts say ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha memang! :) thanks pel, your blog is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey thankyou for visiting my blog and left a comment on it. i love your top btw, its chic and lovely :)
    xoxo, VIO

    http://viviononnana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfit! New Follower here :) Hope you check out my blog, if you like it follow me back! Thanks!

    Diane
    http://whatsrealityallabout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi thank you Diane! (: sure i'll check your blog, thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete

SLIDE1

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe