twirling week

2:43 AM

hello how have you been? this week has been crazy for me. almost everyday, i had a test, and it drive me crazy. my brain feels like it wants to pops out. anyway, I'm sorry for my absence in the blogging world, but it just hard for me to find any spare time now. i would definitely manage my time more well! anyway weekend feels like heaven. at Saturday i went to my English course, then to my friend's sweet 17 lunch, and to top it up i went shopping with my friends. lots of fun :)
latest purchase : redherring - tiger clutch, girl on the go - flats, and topshop - bandage dress


top - forever21, skirt - yuan, tights - unbranded, shoes - girl on the go, accessories - random
 
one of the facts about  me, i love tulips so much. and i recently in love with nude colors and purple.
well, i do hope for a better day this week! Have a blessed day everyone :)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. You look so great, the top is lovely! Don't you just love Forever 21? Hahaha. And nice buys! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey love great blog i love it! you have now found yourself a follower in me :) hope you can find some time to check mine out.

    http://ruparee.blogspot.com/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet outfit ci! mau exchange link gak? ;)

    xx, Selvi
    http://selviorselfish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

SLIDE1

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe