Lost in The Woods

10:56 AM

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. But it takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."

Albert Einstein 

I will share my photos from the photoshoot that i did with my friends weeks ago. Enjoy! :)
top - scape, skirt - scape, shoes - mango, necklace - geekcloset, bag - tory burch
so this is not like my usual post. Usually i have a lot of things to say, but in this post.. I don't know, there just so many things that I still need to discover by myself, sometimes it's hard when people tend to see me as a talkative and open person. Honestly, the people who know me the most know how introvert I am.

well, no more gloomy words! Just have a good day guys! will post something up very soon, and also will share my MOTD (Make up of The Day) in my next post! cheers  <3 p="">

xx
Stephanie Gee

You Might Also Like

3 comments

SLIDE1

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe