happy birthday my lovely friend

4:10 AM

hi all :) i haven't had the time to post about my last weekend, well here it is! it's my best friend sweet 17. she looks gorgeous, and the party was amazing. we had tons of good times, dancing, and of course a lot of sweet moments. i can't imagine though, what my 17 is gonna be. still a bit frightened, but it's still a long way to go right? anyway, now I'm really looking forward for my future. so glad i finally made up my destination where I'll be heading!






You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. happy birthday to ur fren :D

    thanks for stopping by at my blog !
    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy bday for your friend

    looks so much fun there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. u girls r so chic!
    seneng ngeliatnya,,,
    :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you dear mariska :) you're so chic too!
    thank you dorothy :) hihi

    ReplyDelete
  5. read this make miss moments in senior high school when attended the 17's party

    ReplyDelete

SLIDE1

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe