DJ got us falling in love

4:40 AM

Before this, let me just say, Happy Chinese New Year for all who celebrate it :) well, i know I've been absent for so many days, and many things happened. Actually I'm not in the mood to write, but i will post a few pictures that will describe my weekend. Yesterday, my friend had a great party, it was her sweet 17, and here is the party. it was a great night, the dancing, games, singing, food, was amazing, and at night we danced like crazy, sure feels like Usher's song, DJ Got Us Falling in Love.
                  
us and the birthday girl!


this is what i eventually wore,
dress - forever 21, shoes - c and k, accessories - rubi, headband - forever 21
 
Have a great day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SLIDE1

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe