Pink Tribalic

1:00 AM

hi friends! it's august and i bet it's gonna be awesome! a little bit of summary of July, i experienced many things and i finally finished my internship back in July. so how was it? it was very intense at the beginning, but what i have learned is that we just gotta stepped out of our comfort zone and JUST DO IT! haha a bit of nike's line.
so i know i haven't regularly posted something in my blog, and no excuses, i know it was my bad. anyway, i try to keep updated while i still got the time! because my holiday is almost over, in the beginning of september, i gotta go back to Singapore. well i finally choose my Bachelor degree which is Banking and Finance, wish me luck! 2nd year will be a lot tougher, with many hard subjects. but hey, nothing is impossible right when we walked with God?
btw, i'm writing this post as quick as possible because i have to go with my mom, so this is the shoot i took yesterday! i had this skirt way back when i was in Singapore, and never got the chance to wear it! back then in Singapore, everything was all about tribal prints, and i fall in love with this skirt because of the bright colors!
 accessories - urban outfitters, sweater - h & m, skirt  - Bershka, hat - Buggis Street
 also, this is earings is new! really like the colors and everything <3 p="">
and i was inspired when i saw my friend P wearing this beautiful pink lipstick, and it was amazing! so i immediately bought it.. you know what funny thing about this lipstick. i'm really into this pink lipstick lately, and i when i wore it my friend laughed at me, and say i looked like the Chinese version of Nicky Minaj. GOSH! hahaha

anyway see you in my next post!! have a great day!
xx
SG

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Really pretty outfit.That jumper is fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh really cool! maybe we can follow each other? let me know! <3 http://exality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour of your sweater! It suits the skirt!
    Congratulation too on your internship and goodluck for study too!

    sesilianastasia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt :) so cute and you've styled it so well with the bowler hat

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely skirt :) like your post

    naomi x

    naomihtris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow thank you so much for following my blog dear! I love your photos as well as your outfits! You look incredibly amazing!

    I am already following you! Thank you for dropping by my blog! ♥

    Argie
    http://argiealcantara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sweater and the skirt really made such a great ensemble, I just love it!! Different textures and colours. Just amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty ! I love your skirt
    Xxo

    http://freedame-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

SLIDE1

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe