Summer (Day-48)

8:42 AM

"Be thankful for what you have and you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough."

-Oprah Winfrey-

Funny thing that i found an amazing quote by Oprah, because growing up, I always admired her. She is an amazing woman, full of thanksgiving in her life despite her painful past, she had an amazing vision about the world, and she cares about people. I am amazed by her. But this post is not about Oprah, It's about having a grateful attitude towards the thing you had in life.
On this special month, i got to experience my birthday, which was on 8th of July. 
Talking a bit of birthdays, i never liked one actually. I know it sounds weird, but i'm not the type of people that like "birthdays". For me it's just another same day, and nothing special. I don't get all excited or something, for me it's just a day.
But this year, i want to have something special for my birthday. I had a theme, which i called, "Gratitude". I'm simply grateful for my 20 years of life, thankful because God was so faithful to me, to all my struggles, ups and downs, You were always there God, so thank you :). My family and friends, who were always there for me, despite how i had changed a lot, you guys were the ones that remained in my life, so thank you. For my dogs, just for being yourself, cute and lovable, i thank you a lot. For all the things in life, i just want to enjoy each moment with a grateful attitude. 

I got an amazing flower cake from my family! Thank you guys <3 p="">
 I SHOUT AND SCREAM WHEN I GOT THIS!! I desperately need a new camera, for blogging and stuff, and this Samsung NX Mini is so cute! Thanks to my brother for being the mastermind of this gift!
 Also, Thank you for my friend Stephanie Angelina,  all the way from Singapore for this gift! you know what i need <3 nbsp="">
My besties from Junior High, i really had a great time spending my summer with you guys! Thank you for the lovely cake! (Felicia, Me, Patricia) <3 nbsp="">
 And this was a huge surprise, my friends from high school suprised me and my friend Stella! Thank you peeps <3 nbsp="">

Last but not least, Thank you for my friend on this blogging world. I've been blogging for almost 4 years now, and  i just want to say thanks for those who visit my blog. I appreciate it a lot :)!! See you on my next post! 

xx
Stephanie Gee

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SLIDE1

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe