Summer! (Day-53)

3:05 AM

"Do not transform yourself to the pattern of this world, but let you determine your own pattern that can bring positive changes to the world"
Hi there readers! long enough i haven't post anything about my outfit. Yes i've been busy with certain things, but i know it's just an excuse. Anyway, i want to share something in this post. It's a simple message actually, and i know some of you are tired with motivational stuff,but let just say what i'm going to say is a reminder. I experienced this often, and sometimes i have to remind myself to stay strong in my faith. 
what i'm going to say is about pattern. You know the way your enviroment, your friends, the place you live, anything can bring changes to your life. But is important, to stick to your own principle, and don't let other people pattern change the way you want to live your own life. Don't let other people will and determination change you own identity. Don't let the world control you, you have to control yourself. Especially if you live in Indonesia, you may get influence so quickly, because we live in a mainstream environment. Let just get it straight, we copy what other people do, and get influenced easily. Guys, stick to your own principle, if that change brings good impact to you, then it's ok. If not, you need to re check again your own goal. :)
(Rome 12 : 2)
Well enough for the words! here is my OOTP (Outfit of Today's Post). I bought this skirt (i know i've been addicted to long skirt lately) long time ago, and finally got the chance to wear it recently. Love the color, and i match it with my grandma's vintage bag. Also practicing my make up again, I love pink color lipstick!
Dress (wear as top) - bugis street, Skirt - Monaco, Bag - Grandma's, necklace - Yuan
i want to share my furry siblings, Mochi :)
and this is the make up for this look! hmm, i've been thinking to update my post with my MOTD (Make Up of The Day). 

See you guys on my next post!
xx
SG

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. you look sooo elegant and I really like your top! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. heloo...
    i was only 8 years old, and I've learned to make a fashion blog. I've been visiting your blogs, and I am very inspired by all of you blog.
    please visit

    http://www.chrysillayuneva.blogspot.com

    i need your advice..
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so pretty stephanie!
    by the way how old are you ? (:

    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you fhenny! so lovely of you to drop by and gave a comment! ;) i'm 20 y.o. hbu? :)

      xx

      Delete
  5. I follow you!!! So nice your skirt and fantastic blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! i'll follow you back for sure! love your blog <3

      xx

      Delete
  6. Cute bag and totally in love with your skirt !!!

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

SLIDE1

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe