COURAGE

4:41 AM

"It takes courage to grow up and be who you really are"
 - E.E. Cummings - 

Hi guys how have you been? 
Lately it has been super hectic for me. Not just work, but I got something big coming up that requires a lot of work and time. But still it's all about setting your priorities straight. Do the things that need to be done as soon as possible, and balance your stress by doing the things you loved. 
For me it's always been this blog. It feels so natural writing this, and let all my passion flows. Like if you watch cartoons, when a character got an idea there's always a light bulb coming out of your head. Well that's the metaphor. I always got excited every time a new idea comes up. That's why I always believe in everyone there's a burning passion for different things. 
Sometimes we got too carried away with work, or maybe school, or other routines. Then life is just a motion, day by day doing the same thing with no excitement. So guys, you are the person who is in charge of discovering your inner talents and potentials. Don't be ignorant when that passion  knocks on your heart, let it all out, and be who you really meant to be.
Back to this post.. It's a recent one  because I just took the shots last week! Singapore has been super damn hot lately..  but still always see the bright side out of everything :) continuing with life,  nothing much happening, is just the same old me having fun taking pictures for my blog!
location : as obvious as it could be.
Marina Bay Sands
 Lately I've been addicted to sneakers and those chic swag style. So I decided to try pair my sneakers with this whole look. The other one is with my heels.
ootd : 
top - Zara
outer - Forever 21
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes 1 - Adidas Superstar
Shoes 2 - Charles and Keith
accessories - London

 walk with courage and faith, and be amazed where life might takes you



 So that's a wrap for this look! There's always room improvements for my style, I need to get my workout routine straight, and have a healthy life balance :)

Stay healthy everyone, and spread love!
see you in my next post,

xx
Stephanie Gee
Teaser of my next post, "Discover"

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SLIDE1

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe