October Haul!

8:37 PM

 "I could go give shopping, but I'm not a quitter."

That quote sure says it all. You should not give up shopping, but you should learn how to shop wiser. But still, everyone got that certain things that they can't give up not buying right? For me, that's make up. You know I'm a make up freak, and I'm excited that my items have arrived. In this post, I'm gonna share about the products and what I think about it. I'm obsessed with lipsticks, especially the soft matte one.
The products that I bought were : 
1. LA Girl Matte Pigment Gloss in FLEUR
2. LA Girl Matte Pigment Gloss in REBEL
3. LA Girl Matte Pigment Gloss in BAZAAR
4. Colourpop Lippie Stix in BRINK
I'm definitely in love with Fleur. The color got that orange undertone, and it's perfect for that splash of color for the daily look. The color is quite similar with Limecrime "Riot", but Riot has that more red tone into it. Overall the product is long lasting, and with one layer you can see that color is very pigmented. However, after 1 meal, you can definitely see the color is fading, so if you want to make it more long lasting, just double the layer of the gloss!
 Rebel oh rebel. Gosh I love the name Rebel, It sounds so fierce and sexy. I love the color of this gloss, you can see that the gloss i really pigmented with a purple undertone, it spreads evenly in my lips (sometimes there's certain products that don't spread evenly, and leave your lips chopped). The color is quite similar with MAC "Rebel", but you can see that this one got that Matte finish, and when you eat something, it still got that color. Btw, I like the after color after you have your meal (slightly pink, but still looks natural)
 I've been looking for the perfect pink/coral color, that's not too extremely pink, but still pigmented. And this one sure fits my criteria! I love the color, it's perfect if you want to try the korean make up look (since most korean love the pink coralish lip color)
 Last but not least, I tried out one Colourpo Lippie Stix in Brink. Why Brink? Simply because I want to buy a soft lipstick with natural color. This lippie stix is perfect for daily look, the color is a combination of nude taupe with a bit of brownish pink. The product also moisturize your lips, so that by the end of the day, you can still feel the delicacy of your lips.
 I enjoyed writing this post so much, and I will share more next time about make up or maybe any new products that I try on. It's sure is hard to find a time to do these blogging stuff during my off days, but I'm not giving up! This blog is a part of me, and I want to keep on writing, and keep on sharing :) Keep the spirit high guys, don't let go that one thing you love!

xx
Stephanie Gee

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SLIDE1

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe