yougurt,yu-kun-kaya toast,17 again

9:27 AM

today i finally watch 17 again ! yippie! it was great. Zac Efron was AWESOME! hahahha. i went to puri indah mall with my cousins Natasha but i called her sasa. we ate jcool twice and we even played at puri land. we just love being a kid :)


what I wear today.
shirt - Taiwan, shorts - itc mangga dua, bag - gaudi, shoes - unbranded.

our yogurt!
my toppings : mochi, strawberry jam, and lycee jelly
my cousins : longan, mochi, and lycee jelly :)
yumm yumm.


ohhh, and I finally tried ya kun kaya toast! it's delicious!

FYI, remember the broken pink shoes? it broke AGAIN!! omg! i have to fixed it again. can you imagine me walking with a broken shoes on the mall? it is so miserable :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SLIDE1

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe